View Single Post
Old 12-17-2017, 02:44 PM   #103
kumbaya

Default Re: First Post kumbaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake View Post
Kumbaya>”But can you recognize the abuse that LSM has dolled out in the past and spiritual/emotional dangers of having a business so closely tied to a group of believers?”

Kumbaya,

No, I don’t.

It might help my understanding if you share the abuse that LSM personally doled out to you.

Drake
I’m referring to all the damage Philip Lee caused in the LSM office with abusing sisters and exerting control to the trainees when he wasn’t even a believer (most thought). Because of this, Witness Lee finally was forced to excommunicate him before more damage was done. You cant recognize these things were due to a business influencing control on a church?

What about the fact that LSM used money from the saints to repay Daystar loans? What about WL taking a 100k loan from the church in Boston to jumpstart Phosphorous- the manufacturer of Daystar motor homes? You don’t think that caused damage to the saints due to the fact that it was an illegal business scheme? Please correct me if I’m wrong but I’ve heard the recording between WL and the elder in Boston and WL admits to these things.

Do you think it caused damage when saints who invested in Daystar, when they were asked to by WL, weren’t repaid and lost their money? Or when Max R. went around to the churches and asked the saints to forgive their loans to WL?

Do any of these examples better explain the damage of mixing finances between a church and a business?

Also, does anyone know how much money from LSM goes to WL’s family now?
kumbaya is offline   Reply With Quote