View Single Post
Old 07-22-2019, 12:02 AM   #31
Melo

Default Re: Hope for all you church kids

I was gonna make this a thread of it's own but I'm not sure how to do that, anyways I made a transcript of Ron Kangas' speaking because I want to make sure people read it and know exactly how Ron Kangas feels about women and those who speak out against wrongdoing.

[start of transcript] “…So then Lord confounded the language and scattered them and then stopped dealing directly with the entire human race but called Abraham the father of the called race.

B: although Satan rebelled against God's authority and although man violates his authority by rebelling against Him, God will not let this rebellion continue when I just read it, I read it in principle now I will read it again, addressing the rebellion taking place right now. God will not let this rebellion continue. a deputy authority we will see does not deal directly with rebellion. We'll see the cases and numbers. Moses did not wield his authority and smashed those who revile him, rather he and Aaron fell on their face before the Lord. They deferred everything to God and we will take the same way and we will see not just at the end of this age not just in the Millennial Kingdom we will see it, I believe, in the near future we will see and we will learn that God will not let this rebellion continue. We refer everything to Him, we back off and give ground to Him to do whatever He wants if He wants the ground to open up and swallow some people and they go alive into Sheol He has the perfect right and the authority to do it. if a female takes the lead to rebel and she becomes leprous, as a governmental dealing we have nothing to say about it. This is God's direct response to rebellion. He will establish His kingdom on the earth. We're not going to try to escape to heaven we're praying your will be done on earth; your kingdom come to the earth. The center of dispute in this universe relates to who has authority we must contend with Satan by asserting that authority is with God. We will assert this. We humble ourselves under it. We stand with it. We tell the enemy we assert the authority of God in this country right here and right now we need to set ourselves to submit to God's authority and uphold God's authority.

Then point D should be written on us and scribed on us: the sin of rebellion is more serious than any other kind of sin because the sin of rebellion is the principle of Satan in action. This is defying authority, refusing rule, rebelling against God's authority in various ways, so it's more serious. There are other sins that are gross sins, their most serious. This is the sin. This is the origin of sin, this is Satan operating again in a human being, whether he or she realizes it or not, is one with him and cooperating with him.

Three. Numbers 12 and 16 of Numbers speak of rebellion against God's delegated authority. A: In speaking against Moses, Miriam and Aaron were speaking against the deputy authority of God. I want to read part of this from Numbers 12: “…And Miriam and Aaron spoke against Moses because of the Cush*te woman whom he had married for he had married a Cush*te woman”. There's no sign God was troubled by this, but a spirit of rebellion delights in either real or perceived failures of a deputy authority; they delight in this like Ham when he saw the condition of Noah his father and talked about it. There was reviling, rebelling. The other brothers took a covering and walked backwards and covered. So what will you do when there is a real mistake or a perceived mistake will you go online and talk? Will you tweet all over the earth? Will you post it on your Facebook? Will you participate by liking? All of this is observed, all of this is noted by God Himself. Or will you be Noah’s other sons. We will not talk. We will not look. We will cover. They got the blessing; the other got the curse. And they said, “Has Jehovah spoken only through Moses? Has he not also spoken through us? And Jehovah heard it. He hears every such word. He's aware of every such text, tweet, email, anonymous posting. You're dealing with God here.

Verse five, “Then Jehovah came down in a pillar of cloud and stood at the entrance of the tent and called Aaron and Miriam”. Verse eight, the second part, “Why then were you not afraid to speak against my servant against Moses? I speak to him face by face you're both older than he in the family I chose him. I don't speak to him in dreams, I speak face to face. Why were you not afraid to speak against him? Now you will realize when you speak against him you speak against Me. And the anger of Jehovah was kindled against them and he departed so let me read the rest of this portion then I'll say something else. God had appointed Moses to be His deputy authority: His representative authority on earth. The authority that Moses represented was the authority of God. According to God's governmental administration, Miriam and Aaron should have submitted themselves to Moses but they rebelled neither Aaron nor Miriam knew authority, instead they fostered a rebellious heart, they fostered it, they nourished it, they strengthened it. The word of rebellion ascended upward, the words of rebellion were ascended upward and were heard by God. And there's a certain verb that describes this kind of speaking: revile. Reviling. When brother Nee expounds this he uses this word reviling and he points out that one of the strongest manifestations of rebellion is words. Words. Because out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks. Here we have the words of rebellion and at this junction I read to you from Matthew chapter 12:34-37, “Offspring of vipers, how can you being evil speak good things? For out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaks. The good man out of his good treasure brings forth good things and the evil man out of his evil treasure brings forth evil things and I say to you that every idle word which men shall speak they will render an account concerning it in the day of judgment, for by your words you shall be justified, and by your words you shall be condemned”.

And here he said idle words, wasted words, empty words. How much more severe will be the judgment on reviling words, rebellious words? And now in this age with social media, with all kinds of ways to express – whether in darkness or in light, whether identifying yourself or hiding – every reviling word now online, now in a text, now in a tweet, now in an email, every word is recorded. Maybe no one knows the identity: God knows. And when we appear before the son of man if we have not responded to God's mercy and giving us time to repent of every word, everything we said, everything we agreed, with everything we participated in, He will say I gave you a lot of time.

He gave Max Rapoport forty years (should be 4 years?); He gave John Ingalls twenty-nine years. They didn't repent. And we're still breathing. If the light comes intensely on anyone that's God's mercy to rescue you, to deliver you, and then you will really apply the water for purification; you really will cherish it. Lord just cleanse me from all this defilement!

Small A: When Miriam and Aaron offended Moses, they offended God in Moses. Therefore God became angry. Once a person touches delegated authority he touches God in that delegated authority. To offend the delegated authority is to defend God. Now I need to say something about Miriam because God did and because brother Lee did. Miriam's becoming leprous was God's governmental dealing. Okay why? Why does she become leprous and Aaron didn't? Why? I read note under verse 10. Miriam's becoming leprous was God's governmental dealing. God punished Miriam but not Aaron because it is likely that Miriam took the lead and was the instigator in this rebellion. Moreover, because rebellion is particularly unseemly for a female, God punished Miriam to warn and alarm all the females among the children of Israel so that they would not follow Miriam. We have suffered from Miriam's a number of times in at least four ways, some claiming authority for themselves because they're married to a co-worker or to an elder, so they crown themselves, “Whoa you're a co-worker now, so am I! We're a team!”. Then mistakenly the husband may make a big mistake of fostering that, even exalting her saying, “Listen to her! She knows how to pray with authority. She knows how to pray spiritual warfare”. Let me tell you something: those who really know how to pray this way simply pray this way. They don't boast about it. They don't talk about it.

Then females usurping authority, females claiming to be the spiritual head over their husbands, this has happened. The things are upside down, the husband gives in. Then even taking the lead to rebel. In 1974 the church in Anaheim was established and a certain man, he's with the Lord now, Max Rappaport, he wanted there to be leading sisters. Brother Lee didn't agree, but he appointed three anyway including his wife and they and the women who followed them caused some of the most painful and traumatic suffering we've ever experienced. Though eventually brother Lee said this is a cancer they rejected brother Lee’s diagnosis and the Lord cut the cancer out of the body. I asked the Lord to cover this dear person. I'm so thankful I have my companion, my wife, to travel with me wherever I go, but I'm the co-worker. I'm the one ministering. She is nothing. She is no one. She is my wife. I will never crown her, I will never exalt her, that's to damage her. It's very serious for this kind of reviling.

Then we go on to B: The rebellion recorded in Chapter 16 was a corporate rebellion. The rebellion in this chapter was a widespread universal rebellion among God's people. Numbers 16:3,9 and 10 show that the root of this rebellion was ambition, the struggle for power, and for a higher position. Ambition undermines God's plan and damages his people. Throughout the centuries many problems among Christians have been caused by ambition. Although Moses was humble in falling on his face he did not give up his God-given position as God's deputy authority.

Notice He did not directly confront Moses and Miriam. and He said “Don't you know who I am?” I have authority, you woman are rebellious, I will smash you, I will rebuke you, I will break you. If a brother thinks he's representing authority of God when he does that, he's seriously Satan, seriously wrong. And Moses didn't defy all of these leading ones who rebelled, he fell on his face before God. That's what a representative of God does. He humbles himself before God and then he represents God by saying gather together tomorrow then we'll see what God will do. And the earth opened up and swallowed them. That is not going to happen physically today but as soon as someone rebels, they open up the gates of Hades. They open up death; they enter into the realm of death. Those who represent God will fall on their face before God, will humble themselves, and let God be God. And then he did; he acted. Then fire came and consumed 250 others, but it didn't stop the spread of the rebellion, it became throughout the whole people. They accused Moses of killing them so there needed to be a vindication that we'll see shortly.

A: Moses did not fight back, rather he brought the rebels and the ones against whom they rebelled to God. We don't fight back. The Lord Jesus we’re told in 1st Peter chapter 2 verse 23 when he was reviled, he did not revile in return. When he was suffering he didn't threaten, but he kept on committing all to God who judges rightly. The Lord covered me several years ago. A brother tried to take a certain kind of action against another co-worker and me and the reviling was there. By the Lord's grace as soon as I heard about it I prayed this way, “Lord, I give this to you. I will not touch it. I will not defend. I give this to you. You handle it according to your authority.” And he did.

B: As God's deputy or delegated authority, Moses referred this case to God as the highest authority for his speaking, exposing, and judging. Speaking, exposing, and judging. We know the enemy’s behind this; our war is with him, but don't let the enemy play with your natural affection for anyone. You need to stand with God's authority to stand with those who represent God's authority to stand with the church and let God speak, expose, and judge as He wills and we will take the lead. I really mean that spiritually speaking to prostrate ourselves before the Lord. They are rebelling against you, Lord. We can withstand. They can see this or that about us personally, that's not the issue. They're rebelling against you, they’re throwing off your rule. Exercise Your righteous judgment in Your way and in Your time. Not for us, for yourself, for your name.

Little C: In the struggle for power the only one who can judge and expose the real situation is God Himself” [end of transcript]
Melo is offline   Reply With Quote