View Single Post
Old 02-05-2019, 07:10 AM   #383
UntoHim
Οὕτως γὰρ ἠγάπησεν ὁ θεὸς τὸν κόσμον For God So Loved The World

Default Re: One Publication

Quote:
Originally Posted by Trapped View Post
..if the One Pub restricts what is published........that restricts what is available to be read. If I cannot publish a book, then no one can read that book.
These are the materials that have been used regularly in the church life in the Lord’s recovery, and these constitute the one publication among us today."
"Used" means "read", Drake.
Yes, to most people, restricting what is published is tantamount to restricting what is read. And yes, to anyone not from Planet Lee, "used" does mean "read". But for followers of Witness Lee, and his Swiss cheese logic, up can also be down, square pegs can fit into round holes and "do what I say, not what I do" is the order of the day.

"One publication among us today" may seem somewhat innocuous to the uninformed, but in the Local Church of Witness Lee it is well-understood and taken as seriously as a heart attack. There is a very good reason why Lee is to be considered as "The One Minister with The One Ministry for The Age"...because that's exactly how he presented himself when he was alive, and this is how he is presented by The Blended Brothers "among us today".

-
αὐτῷ ἡ δόξα καὶ τὸ κράτος εἰς τοὺς αἰῶνας τῶν αἰώνων ἀμήν - 1 Peter 5:11
UntoHim is offline   Reply With Quote