View Single Post
Old 01-31-2019, 09:19 PM   #374
Drake

Default Re: One Publication

Quote:
Originally Posted by aron View Post
. Later, you can again sell the the same folks re-packaged material as "HWFMR" and "Collected Works".
That’s right!

And if their motive was profit they could make those printed publications the only way to gain access to the messages....

.... but then, the whole fake (and frankly silly) fill the coffers argument crumbles when they offer the same content at LSM.org for free.

Not that you care brother but I’ll share why I own the CWWL. First, I don’t own them because someone told me I had to buy them. I don’t own them because there was a edict that said I can only read Witness Lee. I don’t own them because I am in the Lord’s recovery and we all are pressured to own them. None of that. In my 40 years enjoying this ministry I’ve never heard ridiculous rhetoric like that. Rather, I bought and own the CWWL because 1) I treasure the truths the Lord released through Brother Witness Lee, 2) I prefer the chronological organization of the set by year, indexes, etc. and 3) and foremost, I believe in the mission and motive of LSM and those of its imprints in its outreach to distribute these truths to the world and therefore am happy to support that monetarily. This is one way to do that.

I, like most of us, accumulated versions of these publications over decades. I had loose leaf, cassettes, paperback, hardback, partial sets, CDs, stapled sheets of paper, and they all served a useful purpose in time and place. The online FREE version is useful too and many just prefer that delivery mechanism. As for me, I couldn’t be more pleased to have this hard copy collection so labored on by faithful brothers and sisters and made available in a consolidated 10 linear feet and organized in such a professional format.

Drake
Drake is offline   Reply With Quote