View Single Post
Old 11-19-2013, 12:53 PM   #11
countmeworthy

Default Re: My Views and Stance on The Recovery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Truth View Post
Let me clarify - the "great struggle" here is not that I have difficulties loving the saints event though I hate the system. I am able to draw the line between the two well enough. I participate in events among the saints in my locality as long as it is not a LSM held activity. For example, I will never go to one of the 7 feasts. Another example, I use the verses in the the HWMR, but not always the ministry writing in it (unless it helps). I try my best to speak from the Word, not from the ministry, etc... You get the point. This has never been a problem for me. In fact when I do this among the new members (who are already believers from another denomination), it feels even more natural.

The "great struggle" is that I cannot speak out against the system. I know that the moment I criticize, I am gone. Even if I leave, I would like to leave graciously, and not harbor bad feelings. I may share some of my feelings to those I am close with eventually. Why speak out when everyone will misunderstand you. Speak to those who will listen. Some of you may not agree with this. I would do the same at work. In fact, I just left a job for the same reasons. There were too many concerns, but I didn't want to make too much noise or cause misunderstanding, so I left quietly and thanked everyone for their support over the years.
May our Precious Heavenly Father bless you abundantly Truth because you are a LIGHT shining in that dark place. You are a drink of Fresh, Living Water to the people there. You are there to remind them Jesus is the Way, the Truth and the Life. You are pointing them to Christ. You are reading scriptures (verses) and it is the scriptures that give LIFE.

You are nursing the sick back to health. You may not nurse all of them but you are nursing those GOD has given you charge of. :-)

Pointing out the warts and blemishes they have will not give them hope to get well. Many (starting from the top) have already embraced their warts and blemishes as normal. They are like lepers hanging out together because they don't fit in anywhere else.

But Jesus did not run away from the lepers. He healed them with His Love and with His Word. The LORD has placed a hedge of protection around you so you can minister to them. Who will minister to them if people like yourself don't? You are being used mightily by Almighty God [El -SHADDAI]. Your reward awaits you and it will be great !

Should the time come when the Spirit of GOD releases you from your ministry to the people of God who are stuck in the LSM, you will know and HIS PEACE will envelop you guarding your heart and mind in Christ Jesus leading you to another pasture of sheep to take care of.

Several years ago I heard many Mormons were truly being saved and delivered from Mormonism. Yet some chose to remain within its' walls in order to reach those who were truly hungry for Life, Love and Truth but were afraid to leave their compound.

Once upon a time, the LC was a Light unto the world. The bible was our guide. The LORD JESUS was our Savior, Our Redeemer, our King of Kings, our Lord of lords, Our Life, Our Light, Our Fortress, our High Tower, our Strength in Whom we Trusted, until the people of the LC took their eyes off of HIM and fixed their eyes on Lee in particular.

Yet in spite of their warts and blemishes God still used Nee & Lee to gather HIS saints together.

We were ALL there and we loved it for a season.

I don't know what the 7 feasts of the LSM are but the 7 Feasts of the LORD are listed in Leviticus 23. They are
1) Passover,

2) the Feast of Unleavened Bread,

3) the Feast of FirstFruits,

4) the Feast of weeks (50 days after the 7th Sabbath) [Pentecost]

5) The Feast of Trumpets (Rosh Ha Shannah)

6) The Feast of Atonement (Yom Kippur)

7) The Feast of Tabernacles.

The first four feasts have been fullfilled. Jesus is our 1) Passover Lamb, 2) He was in the grave during the Feast of Unleavened bread, 3) He resurrected on the Feast of FirstFruits. and 4) The church (not the LSM mind you) was born on Pentecost 50 days after His Resurrection.

Many believers who are looking for the LORD JESUS to return for His Bride, (the BLOOD WASHED believers) think He may come on The Feast of Trumpets for 1 Thessalonians says He will descend with a Shout, the Voice of the Archangel and with the TRUMPET of God. The dead in Christ will rise first and we who are alive and remain will be caught up with them in the air to meet JESUS in the clouds. I used to think this too [but now Me personally, thinks whatever day or night we hear the SHOUT, the VOICE of the ARCHANGEL and the TRUMPET of GOD will be the real Feast of Trumpets.]

The Feast of Atonement and the Feast of Tabernacles are for the Jews who have rejected Christ Jesus as their Messiah but will be saved by the Blood during the 7 yr Tribulation.

Anyway...I am sure the LSM has distorted the 7 Feasts of the LORD spoken of in Leviticus 23.

So carry on TRUTH. Don't ease up wearing the Full Armor of God. Keep the Helmet of Salvation on at all times for it protects your/our thoughts. The Breastplate of Righteousness protects our heart. The Shield we carry is our Faith in Christ Jesus, the Sword of the Spirit is the WORD of God & the Blood of the Lamb we fight the enemy with (Satan & his minions: the principalities & powers of the air, the rulers of the darkness of this world, and the spiritual wickedness in High Places. We are not warring against flesh and blood.

Oh...the belt around our waist is the Word of TRUTH and our feet wear shoes prepared for the gospel of Peace.

Thanks for sharing !

Shalom in Yeshua the Messiah. He is coming soon!

Carol g
(Luke 21:36)
countmeworthy is offline   Reply With Quote