View Single Post
Old 01-06-2019, 05:30 PM   #18
countmeworthy

Default Re: Corporate Living

Quote:
Originally Posted by leastofthese View Post
By leaving Lee’s LC you inherently throw the baby out with the bath water or defy your own conscious. Either Lee and his recovery are what he claimed or he’s a false teacher. The baby is The recovery and Lee is the bath water. The Spirit working through God’s word is not dependent on Lee or his recovery.

Thank our holy God and his grace who calls you to touch His face - not Lee and his organization.
Part 2

Another quick testimony about a revelation I received 4-5 months after being in the LC. I was having lunch at a home that had a painting of a loaf of bread on a cutting board. John 6:35 was written below the board. It said:
And Jesus said unto them, I am the Bread of Life: he that cometh to Me shall never hunger; and he that believeth on Me shall never thirst.

As I stared at it, I GOT IT! I understood what Jesus meant! I had been eating and drinking Jesus along with the saints!

I assure you not many believers outside the LC understand that scripture. And possibly many LSMrs don't either.

While Lee got some things right, he was a hypocrite.

How could he not repent and pay restitution to the saints who lost money on the Daystar RV debacle?

Why were not his wife and kids active participators with the LC saints when he vehemently preached on the 'building up of the church/saints, the glorious church life? Did they see through him? To my knowledge his family was never an intricate part or very little part of the LC family. The business aspect does not count.

How could he not condemn Phillip and Timothy's actions?

How could he continue preaching / teaching with a pure heart the Word of God without a public repentence?

He criticized 'poor, poor Christianity' while manipulating the saints into thinking there was nothing better out there... much like the manipulation of the Roman Catholic church teaching that the RCC is 'the one true church'. How different is his teaching from the RCC's teaching? HYPOCRITE!!

The spirit of pride and manipulation grabbed hold of his heart if you ask me.

I am reminded of Matthew 7:23
Not everyone who says to Me, ‘Lord, Lord,’ will enter the kingdom of heaven, but he who does the will of My Father who is in heaven will enter. 22 Many will say to Me on that day, ‘Lord, Lord, did we not prophesy in Your name, and in Your name cast out demons, and in Your name perform many miracles?’ 23 And then I will declare to them, ‘I never knew you; depart from Me, you who practice lawlessness.’

Not saying Lee is not in heaven but it is a fact not everyone who says "LORD, LORD' did we not prophesy in Your Name will enter the kingdom of heaven.

The tongue is a fire. We are told in James 3:1
Let not many of you become teachers, my brethren, knowing that as such we will incur a stricter judgment (greater condemnation) .

We really need to be careful, humble and before the LORD when God begins using people to teach and preach.

While I do not believe a person who is truly saved by the Blood of the Lamb can lose their salvation, I do believe Christians can lose their rewards. Only God will judge Witness Lee. And for that matter, all of us, including me.

We are told in 2 Corinthians 5:10
For we must all appear before the judgment seat of Christ; that every one may receive the things done in his body, according to that he hath done, whether it be good or bad.

The judgment seat of Christ is different from the Great White throne judgement reserved for the unbelievers who rejected the shed Blood of Jesus for their sins and transgressions. We will not lose our salvation at the Judgement seat of Christ. We go there to get our rewards or promotions.l

Furthermore, I do not believe that Lee or Nee learned to rightly divide the Word of Truth completely as instructed in 1 Timothy 2:15 That's another story for another time.

However we are all a work in progress. God through His Word, CHRIST JESUS and His Holy Spirit began a most excellent work in us and He is going to complete and perfect it. God also gave to each one of us grace according to the measure of Christ’s Gift...And He gave gifts to men.” Ephesians 4:7-8 That includes Lee and Nee.

May we all come boldly unto the throne of grace, that we may obtain mercy, and find grace to help in time of need.
Praise His Holy and Glorious Name.

uh-burree. uh-burree..uh-burree that's all folks !
(Luke 21:36)
countmeworthy is offline   Reply With Quote