View Single Post
Old 04-26-2018, 04:34 PM   #861
ZNPaaneah

Default Re: Bible Versus Science

Quote:
Originally Posted by awareness View Post
Thanks for the info bro ZNP. It made me happy that we've got serial killers. They are not the bad thing that I thought they were. They make us better equipped to rule and reign. Apparently, they must be our modern day priests of sacrifices.
You can't have it both ways. If you think that Darwin was right, well according to Darwin it is survival of the fittest, therefore psychopaths make Man more fit, otherwise they never would have survived. Perhaps this is why darwinism appealed to psychopaths like the Nazis.

Quote:
According to the Bible we need sacrifices. Did the Jewish Bible writers, who lived by sacrificing, anthropomorphized God as needing them too?

Because they lived by sacrificing, did they spin the death of Jesus as our sacrifice ... as pleasing to God?
Without love what would be the point of human life? Without sacrifice how could love ever be expressed?

Quote:
Something ain't right here. Maybe I can't put my finger on it, but something ain't right. The sacrifice of Jesus makes God look like a cruel monster.

And yes I know, "Look how much He loves us." I guess I'm not drawn to that kind of love. A truly loving God would never do such a thing. All His actions would be loving.
Yes, I agree that "something is not right". It seems to me that human life appears more and more to be like a computer simulation for determining who is and who is not fit for the kingdom.