View Single Post
Old 12-28-2015, 09:28 AM   #507
Freedom

Default Re: How Much To Throw Out?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HERn View Post
During my days of deception I used to rave with my LC brothers saying "who can speak these kind of things?" and "how rich is the ministry".
At the point in time where I became disillusioned with the LC, all the ranting and raving about the "richness" of WL's ministry really started to get to me. It occurred to me that if the LC were really so great, then there would be no need for people to constantly talk that way, that would just be a common understanding.

I am thoroughly convinced that LCers talk this way because they need the constant reinforcement that these "high peak" teachings actually mean something. WL's "high peak" can only be repackaged so many ways. I have to assume that the LC preys upon vulnerable young people who want to be made to feel that they have life all figured out. This keeps the momentum of WL's "high peak" going. The excitement of that should have died off along time ago, but it hasn't. I see all the posts on Facebook. After each of these trainings, there is talk about how the Lord has been moving and the "last revival" has been initiated to "end the age". It's actually kind of funny how this same supposed "revival" keeps happening over and over again. You would think that some members would get clued in to what is really going on.
Freedom is offline   Reply With Quote