View Single Post
Old 03-19-2014, 07:42 AM   #30
Elden1971

Default Re: Our Journey to Elden in Jan 1971

Quote:
Originally Posted by UntoHim View Post
Thank you so much for your testimony Terry. You are sure to be a valuable member of our little forum as you can probably "fill in a lot of blanks" for us longtime ex members who were not there during the "Elden Hall" days. Feel free to take your time and catch your breath every once in awhile.

I found it interesting, if not ironic, that you used this phrase "speaking the truth in love" in reference to your "excommunication" from the Local Church. You may or may not be aware that this is the title of a book John Ingalls wrote upon his departure from the movement. Sadly, Witness Lee and many of his followers have a long and sordid history of rejecting and even attacking those who would "speak the truth in love" regarding the teachings, practices and history of the Local Church movement.

***Special Note for Terry and all others***
In Terry's original post he had posted his home telephone number. I have removed it and replaced it with "Send me a Private Message and I will give you further personal contact information" As a matter of policy I do not allow personal telephone numbers to be placed on the open forum. This is NOT anything that Terry did wrong, it's just that in today's crazy world there is a danger in the general public having one's home phone number. In any event, registered members are free to Private Message Terry and he can then relay all the private contact information he cares to give.

Thanks unto Him.....I did receive one call and had wonderful fellowship and I encourage any of you in or out of the LC to call or email. We had wonderful fellowship last night with a dear Bro. who turns 91 on April 5th and his beloved wife both of whom were with us in Elden. We sang and praised the Lord and rejoiced. Hallelujah!
Tomorrow March 20th is our 49th anniversary!
Elden1971 is offline   Reply With Quote