View Single Post
Old 07-26-2023, 08:24 AM   #240
ACuriousFellow

Default Re: Open Letter - Dear Saints in the Lord's Recovery - Joann Casteel

Ironically, I read about Jo Casteel's letter after I left The Lord's Recovery. The same stands for all the history of the Local Churches. I saw enough for myself without the "poison" of "negative speakers." My heart was deeply troubled and moved to see how widespread, both geographically and chronologically, the troubles of The Lord's Recovery were. It saddened me more deeply still to see how they demonized their sister's cry for help and portrayed it rather as an attack from Satan. It shook me to my core to see how callous the so-called "leading ones" were and how over 900 graduates of the Full-Time Training were giving their amens to all of it. This is suppose to be the next generation of leaders in The Lord's Recovery? My heart is heavy thinking about it. I wonder how many of them left that "Special Fellowship" with a truly clean conscience. How many of them are wondering now, and if they are wondering, how many of them will seriously consider the issue and act on it? My hopes are high, but my expectations are low.
ACuriousFellow is offline   Reply With Quote