View Single Post
Old 12-26-2021, 07:10 PM   #219
Unregistered

Default Re: Open Letter - Dear Saints in the Lord's Recovery - Joann Casteel

I did not want to post this update on Jo's Facebook account on her original post. Because I don't know if it's still active with the account and don't want to provoke a bee's nest or open a can of worms. Because even though I believe 100 instantly unfriended her and others flat out blocked her members of the church are still her friends to monitor.

Anyways, the churches are in the midst of the winte training and two years later James Lee has not forgot about Jo. In message 5 he attacked her. He spent time talking about disobedience, deputy authority, self, flesh and rebellion. The message was on Amalek.

James said being possessed by a demon is more serious and severe than witchcraft, etc. He was trying to say the above points will allow or invite a demon to enter a person. And that the demon is so subtle and clever. Said this was in the last rebellion of 2 years ago. Keep in mind I recently red Jo's letter and then listened to the FTTA fellowship regarding it.

James said the demon is so clever and subtle yet vicious and aggressive in how it writes and talks. I immediately knew he was talking about our sister. Yes she is my sister.

Anyways, I felt to share this. I have been in the church my whole life. But over the years things didn't seem right in the training speaking which I didn't agree. I just left it fly during the conferences and the trainings. I'm still in the church because my parents have been in over 40 years and my dad is a leading one in our locality and know among the elders and co workers.
And a huge issue would be made if I left or attempted to leave because the coworkers are pushing that we are in the end times.

One last thing. I recently learned that my mom was sexual assaulted 30 years ago. He was a older brother a leading one. Maybe a elder. He was invited over to our house and was talking to my dad. My mom prepared snacks and went out to bring them in the house. My dad didn't come in the house right away. The guy came behind and grabbed and fondled her breasts. My mom shocked and scared broke loose and ran away scared in side and didn't tell my dad until recently. Later on her best friend back then said she was also sexually assaulted by the same guy. On three occasions he kissed her in the lips. He was doing maintenance work at a brother's business and she was a secretary. He always showed up when she was alone. And afterwards told her that she knows both of them needed it.

I have learned that his son is one of those that have committed sexual assault several times in the past.