View Single Post
Old 01-10-2019, 06:50 AM   #25
countmeworthy

Default Re: How to rescue those still in LCs in Korea?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gubei View Post
Thanks for the links. Yes, that's what has happened in my country. So sad.
Quote:
Aron wrote:
We had a discussion on David Yonggi Cho on this forum in 2014;
Back in the day, we former LCrs touched on the 7 churches in Revelation. I recall being fascinated by Nee's book 'the orthodox of the church'. The last time I looked at it, I saw Lee's handprints on it and thus I was somewat disappointed in it. It was tainted.

In any case, the Word is still clear. We are told in Revelation 2:6-7 as the Lord is reprimending the church in Ephesus thou hast, that thou hatest the deeds of the Nicolaitans, which I also hate. 7 He that hath an ear, let him hear what the Spirit saith unto the churches He repeats it again in vs 15. (I recall reading that when a scripture or word is repeated twice such as when Jesus says Truly, Truly, it is very important and thus we are to pay attention.)

I don't know how much light was shed by Lee on the study of the Nicolaetians. Was it a 'wink wink' ?

Recently I have been given these scriptures some thought and have been doing some studying/research on the meaning and practice of the Nicolaetians.

From the article Doctrine or Teaching of the Nicolaitans and Church Government:

Quote:
the Teaching of the Nicolaitans is basically when religious leaders rule over others. This is something God hates because man was always to be ruled only by its creator. So who is our creator? Our creator is YHWH, creator of the universe. So then how can the so-called evangelists, priests, pope and other ministers rule over us under the banner of religion? The reason is we have allowed it to happen. The day when we tell God that we want to follow religious leaders, then God allows these leaders to rule over us. This is the teaching that YHWH hates.

From the time of creation, man was to obey God and listen to God, not men. This was the system that was put in place by God. Because of our rebellion towards God, we created our own man made religious system where we started to listen to what men tell us. The system that Nimrod once started still flourishes all around the world. In today’s system, we give our support to the church that tells us what to do. God is just a picture of imagination for these churches. This is the reason why God is not real for millions of people in this world. We have put our trust and faith in men and in churches, who we believe can save us, which is the doctrine of Nicolaitans that originated from Nimrod, the father of all Nicolaitans. This is the doctrine and teaching that God hates.
Teaching of the Nicolaitans is basically when religious leaders rule over others. This is something God hates because man was always to be ruled only by its creator. So who is our creator? Our creator is YHWH, creator of the universe. So then how can the so-called evangelists, priests, pope and other ministers rule over us under the banner of religion? The reason is we have allowed it to happen. The day when we tell God that we want to follow religious leaders, then God allows these leaders to rule over us. This is the teaching that YHWH hates.

From the time of creation, man was to obey God and listen to God, not men. This was the system that was put in place by God. Because of our rebellion towards God, we created our own manmade religious system where we started to listen to what men tell us. The system that Nimrod once started still flourishes all around the world. In today’s system, we give our support to the church that tells us what to do.

God is just a picture of imagination for these churches. This is the reason why God is not real for millions of people in this world. We have put our trust and faith in men and in churches, who we believe can save us, which is the doctrine of Nicolaitans that originated from Nimrod, the father of all Nicolaitans. This is the doctrine and teaching that God hates.
Food for thought.
(Luke 21:36)
countmeworthy is offline   Reply With Quote