View Single Post
Old 07-25-2012, 10:31 AM   #9
Craig

Default Re: The Church in Moses Lake

Quote:
Originally Posted by Oregon View Post
I think it is very unfair to make a judgement on any situation in a manner like this. Igzy said.."I tried to listen to one of the messages".....and then passes judgement on the ones meeting in Moses Lake by saying "Those poor people".

No one can make a correct judgement on any situation by simply listening to part of a message that was spoken there at some time in the past. I have known many of the ones meeting there since the early 70's and have been fortunate to have attended and participated in many meetings and conferences in Moses Lake over these years. And I can say this.....I would never refer to the ones meeting there as ...."Those poor people".

I can testify that my spirit has been refreshed many times by the fellowship there. They are our dear brothers and sisters and the Spirit of the Lord is with them.

On the Lord's Day meeting all the saints are free to sing, pray, testify or whatever and before the younger ones leave the meeting they are all brought forward and the whole church prays together over them before they leave the main meeting and have their time together.....it's really quite a good thing to get to participate in. It's not at all like "eating glass".
Ditto. Although I only attended there four or five times.