Thread: Testimony
View Single Post
Old 03-24-2011, 03:18 PM   #16
ZNPaaneah

Default Re: Testimony

Quote:
Originally Posted by Abounding View Post
Thank you for your responses. I enjoyed reading them. I think that your point is to just go to the Bible for my questions and to listen to everyone's interpretations. I think that you are right. I am ready to see the Bible for myself and without veils. I kind of feel like if you are always looking at someone else's interpretation, you are veiled. I am curious about other peoples ideas, however, especially regarding the trinity and the end times.
So let's discuss "the end times".

Matt 24 "15When ye therefore shall see the abomination of desolation, spoken of by Daniel the prophet, stand in the holy place, (whoso readeth, let him understand)

16Then let them which be in Judaea flee into the mountains:"

I consider these verses the "fire alarm" of the age. Both Paul and Jesus tell us this, and it is clearly referencing Daniel, so we get this prophecy from three sources. Based on Daniel, it seems very clear that the Temple will be rebuilt, and then the "abomination of desolation" (the antichrist?) will take over. However, in some of the verses on this it is not clear that the Temple will occupy the exact same amount of space that it once did, it seems they may have to compromise on the outer court, perhaps sharing space with the mosque that is on the temple mount.

So the rebuilding of the temple should be viewed as a major sign of the end of this age.
ZNPaaneah is offline   Reply With Quote