View Single Post
Old 12-17-2017, 07:05 PM   #115
Ohio

Default Re: First Post kumbaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by kumbaya View Post
I was just a little fish. They abused saints financially from the beginning with Daystar and there is plenty of proof of it. Take away everything LSM books say and look at the business model. It matches a multi-level direct sales approach. Don’t make me draw a pic! Lol
Thank you for your comments about LSM's "business model." It confirms my own thoughts. LSM controls LC's by controlling elders and workers. They are mixing the evil things of the world into the holy kingdom of God. The Lord warned us about "ruling like the Gentiles do." (Matt. 20.25-28)

Besides Daystar, WL peddled tennis rackets, suits, chairs, and who knows how many other schemes we never learned about. He even started a "little banker" scheme for the saints to save all their money, and pay off Daystar debts. Hundreds of dear saints felt defrauded and left. Many were stumbled. When asked about the Daystar debacle, and about so many wounded saints, WL said that "they had lost their virginity." In other words, these brothers and sisters got "raped" by the ministry.