Thread: Whistleblower
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2019, 07:58 AM   #381
Cal

Default Re: Whistleblower

Do Justice

It is not good to be partial to the wicked or to deprive the righteous of justice. Proverbs 18:5

You shall not pervert the justice due to your poor in his lawsuit. Exodus 23:6

To do righteousness and justice is more acceptable to the Lord than sacrifice. Proverbs 21:3

Justice, and only justice, you shall follow, that you may live and inherit the land that the Lord your God is giving you. Deuteronomy 16:20

Open your mouth for the mute, for the rights of all who are destitute. Open your mouth, judge righteously, defend the rights of the poor and needy. Proverbs 31:8-9

For I the Lord love justice; I hate robbery and wrong. Isaiah 61:8

A righteous man knows the rights of the poor; a wicked man does not understand such knowledge. Proverbs 29:7

Does God pervert justice? Or does the Almighty pervert the right? Job 8:3

I know that the Lord will maintain the cause of the afflicted, and will execute justice for the needy. Psalm 140:12

Thus says the Lord: “Keep justice, and do righteousness, for soon my salvation will come, and my deliverance be revealed." Isaiah 56:1

“But woe to you Pharisees! For you tithe mint and rue and every herb, and neglect justice and the love of God. These you ought to have done, without neglecting the others." Luke 11:42

For behold, the day is coming, burning like an oven, when all the arrogant and all evildoers will be stubble. The day that is coming shall set them ablaze, says the Lord of hosts, so that it will leave them neither root nor branch. Malachi 4:1
Cal is offline   Reply With Quote