Thread: Whistleblower
View Single Post
Old 03-11-2019, 02:16 PM   #358
Drake

Default Re: Whistleblower

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLBW View Post
I can tell you there are many many women and girls who have been abused and harmed by "elders" and leading "brothers" in the LC and I was one of them. I was told to hush and not damage the dear sister and her family by exposing her husband's sexual misconduct with me. I was expected to submit to the brothers and I did. But I won't anymore. If you think that there are no harmed sisters just because we don't get on forums to discuss our abuse you are very deceived! The shame and humiliation that happens when you are violated sexually is more than most can bear. If you are a man you would not have any way to understand how it feels and how long it takes to heal from this type of sinful and illegal activity by "leaders" in the LC. I had no idea how much of a culture from WL and WN this was until finding this forum and now I'm even more angry. May God have mercy on every brother and leader who has covered up a sinning man and sent them away to harm other sisters in new locations. The Word is very strong in addressing this and the church should be also.

JLBW,

Who told you to hush?

Who told you to submit to the brothers in this matter specifically?

Not names... but who?

Drake
Drake is offline   Reply With Quote