View Single Post
Old 11-01-2017, 02:19 PM   #123
Evangelical

Default Re: The Vision of the Age, the Ministry of the Age, and the Minister of the

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZNPaaneah View Post
Evangelical on the other hand is impossible to understand. He refers to "leaders" instead of "unique and particular leader" that Kerry defines.
I'm confused ZNP because you are contradicting yourself about what I said. Here you say I refer to "leaders", but in a few posts back you said I was referring to a unique and particular leader and not leaders:

If we are talking about leaders (plural), elders (plural), shepherds, teachers, etc. Then yes, I have no problem. But you aren't. You are talking about a "unique" person, a "particular man".

I believe I have only been talking about a "unique and particular leader", not leaders. Leaders (plural) in the sense of Lee/Nee combined, or including all the MOTA , Luther etc.

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZNPaaneah View Post
He does not describe the MOTA as a leader but rather a person whose "Ministry he follows". He describes rejecting the doctrine of MOTA as being equivalent to rejecting the gospel of Christ. As though that is somehow different from equating WL with Christ.
I'm not sure where you got this from. Perhaps the "strawman version" of Evangelical you have invented in your mind. Or maybe you are thinking of somebody else.
Evangelical is offline   Reply With Quote