View Single Post
Old 05-13-2018, 06:34 PM   #29
byHismercy

Default Re: Do you think that highest truth of Witnesse Lee can satisfy your hunger

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelical View Post
People who say the New Jerusalem is not the church have no concept of the idea of Jerusalem in either the Old or the New testament, no concept of the idea of the church, and have no idea of God's will. They should be ashamed to call themselves Christians.
Evangelical, the Lord has promised that we would not be put to shame for believing on His name. What about christians new to faith in Christ Jesus? What about those new to Gods word? You want christians to be shamed? That is what happened to me in my locality. The saints I loved attempted to put me to shame by withdrawing love, fellowship, relationships.

I am starting to think that rejection is a form of demonic attack. My shunning has left me with sorrow, anger, bitterness....deep regret at having allowed myself and my children to be deceived. I go before the Lord continually seeking His healing and taking His blood over the true condition of my heart towards those in the LC. I rely on Him to not let this hurt become a root of bitterness.

Who but Satan would wish this kind of damage be inflicted on an indivdual? Don't you know why this practice of shunning believers has to be kept hidden by the LC? It is because most Holy Spirit indwelt christians would not participate in such a practice.

Do not be so eager to shame fellow believers, it only leads to great damage....we should be more careful with the members of Christ!
byHismercy is offline   Reply With Quote