Thread: Out of Egypt
View Single Post
Old 04-01-2018, 06:37 PM   #45
Eyesopened

Default Re: Out of Egypt

Lifegoeson, I am so thankful, you cannot imagine how much so, that this community of people is here having some idea of what we are currently going through....and talking about it all! I truly believe the Lord led me here...if I didn't know there were so many people who have suffered some version of the shunning by the LC, I just think I would be in so much confusion right now. I have been 'lurking' here, reading all your testimonies, having major realizations, and being touched through Gods' word....praise Jesus and His shed blood, He Himself, our passover. I love Him so much.

I feel really deceived by the LC. We were extended the hand of warmth, friendship, and fellowship to have it yanked away as cold as ice when we didn't match their expectations...it was all a ruse. I think I read somewhere here that if you cannot be reconciled into the ministry of Lee, for the LC 'body life', you are not worth their wasting their time on. Truer words were never spoken. We have been dumped by saints we considered as family. In fact, my children grew up knowing one particular sister, considered her quite their grandma, and often slipped up and called her grandma before they called her by her given name, who claimed to love us, whom we loved! For the crime of not driving 35 miles to the nearest LC....the messed up thing is, I will never really know if she really loved us, or if it was all, (10 years!!) a relationship solely to get us in, or keep us in, or who even knows.

All I know is now I am left with emotions I don't want to become a root of bitterness. I want the Lord to supply the forgiveness, total and complete! I don't want to be burdened with this intense desire to punch some people in the nose....but rather to be in obedience to Him, forgiving as He has forgiven me of all! Every parent knows, I am sure, when your children are affected....just nobody should mess with my kids is all I am saying. The Lord is definitely working for this evil to turn it to good for us...I utterly believe His promises, and the best part of all of this so far is, as I lose faith in that ministry, which I once considered my ministry, and as I lose all faith in the saints I knew, He is here with me, if possible increasing, I guess I should say, perfecting my faith in Him! and my reliance on Him.

I have always really only loved His word, not so much the ministry materials, and distance, and other things, have always kept me from being immersed completely in the LC culture...I think that is why I was oblivious to their habit of quarantining the believers, oblivious to the uprisings, all of the divisions....I never saw it coming!! I really thought that we were together because we all loved the Lord. I thought they knew and believed that believers are one as His body...but this conditional for the LC group...in fact, I believe we are still one with these LC believers, except they refuse to speak to me anymore. It is indeed a satanic lie they are under. Now I know that Gods' name is my banner, and they should be flying their real name 'WITNESS LEE OR THE HIGHWEE', (sorry��) high above their heads, waving it proudly, actually not so much proudly as truthfully. No! That should be on the banners at every conference! Also, how about a banner that reads, 'WE DON'T FELLOWSHIP WITH JUST ANY HOLY SPIRIT REGENERATED BELIEVER!' Give us some warning, for pity's sake!

Jehovah- Nissi, meaning, the Lord Is My Banner or YHWY-Nissi....Isaiah 11:10 prophesies that the root of Jesse, Jesus, will stand as a banner for the peoples.

Praise Jesus, I now also realize that I should have been testing everything, absolutely everything against Gods' word!! I doubt I will ever be negligent on that point again...all the times I felt like, hey...I don't think that is scriptural, or thought to myself, I don't see that in Gods' word...but I let it slide because I was surrounded by real believers whom I knew loved Him. I should have believed in His equipping of me, in reality, I am fully equipped to understand and discern the truth in His word by the Holy Spirit!! I thought they must know better as more mature believers....I will trust His word only from now on...so many good things will come of this, I just trust Him!! Thank you, LGO, you are the first person, I guess people, really, I have really spoken to about this...Jesus name is the highest name in all creation!