Thread: Waking Up
View Single Post
Old 02-07-2015, 01:24 PM   #3
UntoHim
Οὕτως γὰρ ἠγάπησεν ὁ θεὸς τὸν κόσμον For God So Loved The World

Default Re: Waking Up

Quote:
Originally Posted by Awoken View Post
That's the real danger of deception; it doesn't involve a lack of sincerity or the absence of good intention on the part of the deceived.
A very perceptive observation for such a young man! Welcome to the Forum Awoken. Thanks for giving your testimony.

You appear to have quite a bit on your plate, especially considering you are right in the middle of your college studies. I would advise you to take it a little slow with all the various people you want to get caught up with, maybe with the exception of the ex-roomate who you might need to spend a little time with to repair that relationship.

As far as dealing with the various saints in your locality, I would take it very slow, and pray for wisdom and grace and follow the words of the apostle Paul to the Colossians: "Let your speech always be gracious, seasoned with salt, so that you may know how you ought to answer each person." I know this is quite a big chore for someone in your position, but you've already come a long, long way in such a short time, and I think you will be overloading your heart and mind if you try to "save" everybody all at once!

Again, welcome to the Forum and we look forward to your participation
αὐτῷ ἡ δόξα καὶ τὸ κράτος εἰς τοὺς αἰῶνας τῶν αἰώνων ἀμήν - 1 Peter 5:11
UntoHim is offline   Reply With Quote