View Single Post
Old 12-02-2017, 05:01 PM   #85
aron

Default Re: LSM versus Christian teaching, 1965 - 2015

Quote:
Originally Posted by Evangelical View Post
No one can keep the law and this phrase is always understood to mean fallen mankind not Christ. Just Google the phrase and you will see how often it is used in the vernacular.

Loving the law..now dont say that too loudly in an evangelical church. Its contrary to the evangelical gospel of grace.
If I wanted mankind without Christ I'd stick to the London Times.

We don't love the law. Jesus Christ loved the law, because it was the Father's word. The Bible is not about you, or David, or Witness Lee. That would indeed be fallen natural concepts. If Witness Lee could see Christ in the porpoise skins over the tabernacle, why couldn't he see Christ in the faithful tree planted by streams of water, bearing its fruit in season? ~Psa 1:3

Who made Witness Lee god, anyway? You? Why didn't anyone ever point out his fallen human concepts? How come he got to pan everyone, including writers of scripture, yet somehow he never mis-aimed? You got bedazzled.

When I was still hanging around the LSM/lc, I'd occasionally bring up a verse that wasn't in Lee's "God's economy" line. They'd just get this blank expression, like the verse didn't even exist. Witness Lee didn't extol it as "Christ", so they just excised it out of their consciousness. I thought it was weird, even then.