View Single Post
Old 11-25-2013, 10:00 AM   #6
countmeworthy

Default Re: Away in a Manger - dream/vision -part 4 of 5

Saints,
I truly believe we are about to enter the Ark. I truly believe our Lord Jesus Christ is coming for us very, very soon now.

The one thing I am waiting for and have been asking the Lord to do as confirmation is to give us the inward knowing God gave to Enoch, to Noah and to Elijah He was taking them.

I do not know with certainty if Enoch knew before hand the Lord was going to 'rapture' him. But he was.

Noah knew 7 days ahead of time
, Judgment was coming and the ark would be sealed. The ark going up while judgment rained down is a picture of the rapture. We go UP and Judgment on this earth comes down.

Elijah definitely knew he was going to be taken up without experiencing death. Not only he but Elisha whom he was walking with also knew as well as 50 prophets. 51 people plus ELIJAH himself knew ahead of time God was going to take him up. He did not know the exact hour but he and the bunch knew the day. Read it for yourselves in 2 kings 2. In fact I will post in my next and last post on this matter.

I have been asking the LORD to give all of His people the inward knowing of our Glorious departure as the day approaches.

I realize I am going out on a limb and many readers are probably rolling their eyes..etc...

I am simply a messenger. And not a perfect one at that. If we are here through April next year, so be it.

Peace and Shalom,

Carol G
(Luke 21:36)
countmeworthy is offline   Reply With Quote