View Single Post
Old 08-04-2018, 10:31 AM   #586
Indiana

Default Re: Leaders of the Lord's Recovery

Quote:
Originally Posted by Indiana View Post
http://leadersofthelordsrecovery.us/...dsrecovery.pdf

Today is August 2nd 2018, and on August 2nd 2000 I began to write about concerns that I had in the local churches. I did not know that from writing down my concerns I was going to be set apart from the fellowship of the church when my writing came to fruition.

But I wrote from my heart and to this day 18 years later I still prefer to address the truth and oppose works of darkness. There is still the Earth to possess and man has yet to possess it in the Name of Christ and for the fulfilling of God's eternal purpose. In other words, His kingdom has not yet come in with His righteous rule and reign over every people, tribe, city, and nation.

"The local churches" purport to represent God's move in His administration over all the Earth, yet they still believe they can do so without ever exposing their works of darkness and the devastating effects of their deviation from Christ and the church.

It is good for leaders like Ron Kangas to examine themselves, as W. Lee did in the end and reported so to them, opaquely. There has "never" been a thorough public repentance by the leadership in "the local churches" since the Shanghai Christian Assembly in 1957 did so, with regional support. As a reminder, Ron Kangas has "never" repented for one thing that he has spoken or done, and neither did brother Lee specifically repent for anything, publicly, that had meaningful impact in the Body. In other words the things that caused much strife, heartache, and division are still covered up.

"Democracy dies in darkness" said David Nunes of the U. S.government And, so does the church. There is no transparency among the leaders of "the local churches". And there is also “no” rule and reign.

A glimmer of transparency appeared with Minoru Chen, who toward the end of the late eighties turmoil confessed that the promotions and divisive activities of LSM and Philip Lee were wrong and he repented for his part in the heavy promotions of a man, his ministry, and ministry office. In doing this before the church in Anaheim, he was agreeing with his fellow elders (who just gave 16 points of concern over the direction of the churches) We have a very superficial leadership today that captains the same movement that caused a huge cloud of darkness and division in the late 80s.
The books of darkness came out and the lies of both commission and omission by clouded leaders ruled the night.

Witness Lee: "The book, The Fermentation of the Present Rebellion includes my spoken messages, but its content was edited afterward by me personally. I have carefully checked all the facts and have tried my best to be accurate, to be without any mistakes. In addition to an account of the beginning and development of the whole period of the rebellion, the content of that book includes personal testimonies from over thirty brothers. Therefore, concerning this storm, I have spoken the clarifying and concluding word that I needed to speak. I have absolutely no more interest in talking about this matter. This matter now stops here. I hope that you brothers who have come to attend this conference will not mention it anymore. It does not deserve any more mentioning." (Message given 4/18/90 from The Mysteries of God's New Testament Economy page 11).

Like I said, books of darkness ruled the night. (Contributing also to such works were authors Ron Kangas and Andrew Yu in their books.)

DEVIATING FROM THE PATH IN THE LORD'S RECOVERY.

http://makingstraightthewayofthelord...dsRecovery.pdf

Bill Mallon and his wife visited me in 2005 and over lunch he suggested that I write a narrative about my experience in the local churches. I suggested instead that I write about the other side of the story to The Fermentation of the Present Rebellion, and to do so point by point. He agreed that this idea also would be good. And I began that day to uncover the works of darkness over a two year period, Jan 2005 to Jan 2007, with deep interest in "repentance, restoration, and revival among the leaders and the saints in the local churches." OR whatever would work toward the truth and God's glory and gain. A long-time current local church brother edited this writing 5 times before it went onto the forum.

This is a book of transparency and none of the blending brothers refute it publicly.
Honestly, if the the blending brothers had maintained a spirit of recovery of CHRIST and the church, the great mystery that Paul revealed in Ephesians and that brothers Nee and Lee possessed in their beginning; then they would have ushered in many more transferrals "out of darkness" and "into the kingdom of the Son of His love", and would have much more spiritual weight to match their vacuous "boast" in "the local churches"of being the recovered church. (Col. 1) But they took another spirit, the same spirit that came into Witness Lee. And the movement for a man and a ministry was on.
Indiana is offline   Reply With Quote