View Single Post
Old 10-13-2017, 06:46 PM   #71
Evangelical

Default Re: Ron Kangas Message

Quote:
Originally Posted by A little brother View Post
You are saying having many churches (one church per city) is a statement of fact about the reality of the matter that there is only one church in the world? I don't see how the math works.
The spiritual reality is that there is only one church in the world and the local church in each city is a reflection of that. However in denominationalism there are many churches in each city, which is not a reflection of the Universal church.

Quote:
LC violates the truth because it sees itself as individual and independent church. As soon as the LC starts saying "churches", it is already not in line with the reality as revealed in the Bible. (Not that I want to accuse LC. Just hope you can see how pointless it is to accuse others without the basis of truth.)
That's incorrect - the LC sees itself as comprising all believers in the city. This distinguishes the LC from any non-denominational or house church group which might see itself as "individual and independent".

Quote:
Did the Bible say they are MOTA? Who told you that? God or WL/LSM?
Did the bible say that we have to believe in the Nicene creed? Who told you that? God or emperor Constantine and the Catholic Church?

Quote:
It is actually tragedy when people say there is only one minister in each age yet when they read the New Testament, they don't see Jesus Christ is the one minister of every age.
That's a strawman that we don't see Jesus Christ as the one minister of every age. There are many ministries such a the 5-fold ministry and obviously we are talking about the human channels God uses to carry out the ministry of Christ.

Quote:
Didn't Paul tell us we are saved by faith alone? How comes it is a vision from Luther alone? May be you are too accustomed to WL/LSM's way of taking credit for themselves and belittling others.
Paul never said "faith alone". There is actually no verse in the whole bible which says we are saved by faith alone. I'm just stating the facts here.
Evangelical is offline   Reply With Quote