Thread: Whistleblower
View Single Post
Old 09-08-2018, 08:18 AM   #300
awareness

Default Re: Whistleblower

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake View Post
I don’t, and neither do you. That’s the point. You said you don’t doubt the stories. There are no stories in this thread to doubt.

Drake
See. I didn't read any of it. But I'm glad you did. I must have misread between the lines, when Nell reintroduced this thread, bringing it to the top. It sounded like sisters telling of sexual abuse.

By the way, I explained myself in a response post, basically blaming the flesh, but I guess Untohim thought it too "R" rated, and deleted it. Can't blame him. I use to be an uptight Christian too, concerning matters of the flesh. But to be fair, he may have just considered it off topic. And it was. I, me, am obviously off topic.

But I must remark. In the local church, I found the atmospheric sensitivities to things R-rated so oppressive that it discouraged victims from being able to talk about it.

It's those stories that I don't doubt.

BTW, I've got a screen shot of that deleted post. if you like I could send you a copy of it ... or to anyone else. Just ask.

Now, what's this Whistleblower thread all about? Should I steal the time to read it? or is it anticlimactic?