Thread: Whistleblower
View Single Post
Old 03-12-2019, 05:33 AM   #377
Ohio

Default Re: Whistleblower

Quote:
Originally Posted by JLBW View Post
There will be no resolution in a LC overseen by the BBs. I have chosen to move on and find a place to meet with other believers that do not cover up sin.
JLBW, what you have concluded here about the BB's is altogether correct, and I rejoice that you have decided to follow our Lord and Savior rather than to give up your faith. Your decisions bring shame to our enemy, and great glory to God. May the Lord bless you and keep you in His loving embrace.

I say this because LSM and the LC movement have left a long trail of victims in their wake. Rotten leaders have always been enabled by ones like Drake, who look the other way, bury their heads in the sand, and attack the whistle blower, all behind the guise of "righteousness." This is exactly what the Blendeds did for the Lee family, thus guaranteeing their own rise to power, and there's no reason to believe they will ever change.

What other ministry on earth maintains its own seasoned legal staff like DCP to protect itself from criminal and civil liability?