Thread: Out of Egypt
View Single Post
Old 04-03-2018, 08:12 AM   #54
Steel
Moderated Member

Default Re: Out of Egypt

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio View Post
Before LSM took over all the LC's, we actually looked forward to getting together, and we actually enjoyed the liberty of the Spirit.
I wonder though...

How is it that this "...we..." who "...actually enjoyed the liberty of the Spirit..." . . . Were so weak as to allow this "...LSM..." to come in and take over "...all the LCs..."?

Isn't it something how people always look at other people... And never seem to look at themselves.

Now... I am very familiar with this scripture... 2 Corinthians 12:10... "Therefore I am well pleased in weaknesses, in insults, in necessities, in persecutions and distresses, on behalf of Christ; for when I am weak, then I am powerful."

I'm wondering... In the light of the above scripture... Were these "...we..." who allowed this "...LSM..." to come in and take over "...all the LCs..." actually being powerful in their weakness?

Or could it have been the other way around...

Meaning... This "...we..." who allowed this "...LSM..." to come in and take over "...all the LCs..." were actually thinking they were powerful... But were really weak because they thought they were powerful.

Hmmm?
Steel is offline   Reply With Quote