Old 11-15-2017, 03:08 PM   #16
countmeworthy

Default Re: New Here

Quote:
Originally Posted by least View Post

Thank you for sharing.
As for
"I echo what least wrote: (not least)
I am experiencing this first hand (the Love of God) as a believer of Jesus Christ. The blood of Jesus and the power of His Spirit are real, powerful, and active. But as an fyi, like many people here, after I left the LC in 1977/78, I put Jesus in the back burner... way back... until 2004. That's when I reached out to HIM out of desperation, having hit the bottom of the rock bottom. "

I think it's another one who posted those words.
-
Well whoever has experienced the Blood of Jesus in their lives and the Power of His Spirit, and know He is real, powerful and Active, I echo it because I too have experienced and continue to experience the Protective, Cleansing Blood of Jesus over me and the Power of God's Spirit working in me. I don't always 'feel' Him but I know He truly is with me as well as in me 24/7.

There is no way I would believe in God if I was not touched by His Love and set free by the Blood of Jesus from the hell hole I was in before I was in the LC, during my tenure there, and long after I left. A lot of people believe in God, in Jesus and the Holy Spirit but are still trapped in their own prison however way they got there.

Peace and Healing be in us all.
(Luke 21:36)
countmeworthy is offline   Reply With Quote