View Single Post
Old 03-25-2012, 12:22 PM   #136
Abounding

Default Re: I love the local church

Quarantining is only the tip of the iceberg! Yes, it would be understandable to quarantine someone because of ongoing sin. I have not found that to be the case in my research. It is because brothers or sisters have not recognized the global authority. It is because brothers have written their own books, held their own conferences. Have you read these books? Is the speaking unchristian? unbiblical? What is it different from? It is different from the WL and LSM. How is this not different than a denomination with a headquarters, specific doctrine, a bishop, a laity? What quarantining shows us is there is a religion with a name, a leader that is not Christ, and it is hurting people. I only did this research after my eyes were opened to all of the other things in my locality. What LC members say and what is really practiced and believed is not the same. If I came to the meeting every Lord's day and spoke of my enjoyment from one of the popular Christain writters today, It would be frowned upon. If I shared how I enjoyed that all Christains would be raptured before the tribulation; what would be the local brothers reaction? If I said that I never want to go to any trainings or conferences would I be thought less of? Brothers might say, "no", but that isn't true. Quarantining is only one topic. How are you supposed to fellowship with a Catholic or anyone else if you have no grace or humility to other people's spiritual experiences? The LC is exclusive and seperate from the body of Christ. If you love the local church how much more you could love the whole body of Christ, the whole local church. (Christ loved the Church and gave himself up for her) I did not see the love for her by the LC. They may say they did but actions speak louder than words. I never saw them joining with another group to help or even evangelize and I do see that in other christians.
Abounding is offline   Reply With Quote