Thread: The LCS Factor
View Single Post
Old 10-26-2008, 09:47 AM   #1020
Suannehill

Default Re: The LCS Factor

Quote:
Originally Posted by Shawn View Post
I will always defend the blessed experiences I receive from my participation in the local church, but I do not feel I can express my past experiences in this forum, as it seems to be counter productive to my fellowship with others who have had poor experiences in the church, who cannot see beyond their anger
to allow that some may have been helped by the teachings in the local church.

I am finding it is better to focus on what lies before us, rather than what lies behind.

Grace to all,

Shawn
Brother Shawn,
We all had good experiences in the LSM. It was very often a reflection of our own seeking and the time of revival around us (60's & 70's). We just absorbed what was spoken. This absorption was not very discerning. I speak for myself now...
I believed ALL the brothers from LSM said. The problem is, they are very fallible men. They added things and gave things their own personal spin. This is not unique to LSM. Most men do this. So, it seems that the folks here are not asking that you forget your positive experiences but that you realize that all spoken from LSM was not pure. These men added things to manipulate us to financially support and uphold them. (this is fact, not opinion)

I must be grateful for all the Lord has led me through because He has used for His end.
Sue
Suannehill is offline   Reply With Quote