View Single Post
Old 09-07-2015, 11:58 AM   #7
Ohio

Default Re: DCP

Quote:
Originally Posted by Freedom View Post
First off, I would say that the need for an entity such as the DCP is indicative that the LC will eventually die off.

The way I think of it is this: in the early days, when the LC was arguably much more ‘radical’ than it is today, people were flocking in all over the place.
If I were to go poll all the old LC members of my youth, I bet every one would say that the Lord was there in a living and real way. They came and stayed for Christ and His church. Few were "caught" by Lee or his exclusive teachings. There was much liberty of the Spirit rarely found elsewhere. Nearly everyone had exciting testimonies of the Lord in their lives.

You are right about the LC's dying off without LSM. It has become that way by design. Every storm in Anaheim chased off independent thinkers and fruitful ministers. Titus Chu's quest for domination via public humiliations saw a steady stream of departures in my area, most of them being gifted shepherds, evangelists, and teachers. Those who are left in the system are like those 40 year old adult kids who never left home, because they would "die out there."

I am convinced that the anointing of the Spirit departed long ago due to numerous coverups of unrighteousness at LSM and their man-exalting program. This has produced a man-pleasing system full of hypocrisy not much different from the Pharisees of old.