View Single Post
Old 07-15-2018, 08:19 AM   #103
Sons to Glory!

Default Re: If you were in Scottsdale would you take the Table..

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake View Post
StG,

Per your inquiry I would refer you back to #34.

We often focus on the mechanics of the teaching and practice of the ground of the church in a city ... but we have to consider whether our teaching and practice issues from the authority of the Holy Spirit as well. Local churches are the reprint of the Spirit therefore there is a fellowship among the churches in the larger reality... the One Body of Christ. When I have lived in places where there are many local churches in close proximity to each other there is a sweet fellowship between them that opens the aperture to experiences of the One Body. So there is not only the ground but the fellowship as Brother Evangelical describes above. Only one way to test that.

Drake
Thanks for the reply. And post #34 of yours suggests going to a gathering with the ones who meet as the Church in Phoenix. I am certainly open and will mention it to one of the brothers who I think has had some recent contact. We may be lead of Him to go over and share Christ with those saints!

(BTW - Right now we are traveling a few weeks in the aforementioned RV up in Colorado, and unfortunately we keep having to break camp on Sundays to travel to our next destination - just how it's all working out. Therefore I haven't, and won't, be able to gather with any LC - or other saints - up here on Sundays!)

So, Drake, the original question and purpose of this thread was, "If you were in Scottsdale, would you take the table and enjoy Christ with us?"