Thread: Smoking Gun?
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2017, 02:33 PM   #206
Drake

Default Re: Smoking Gun?

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZNPaaneah View Post
So then If I understand you correctly you believe that there are genuine Christians who do not receive WL as the Minister of the Age. Why then would you describe this doctrine as "Being absolute for the oneness" if at the same time you know that it will divide you from other Christians?
Every washed in the precious blood born again believer is a Christian.

I never said “being absolute for the oneness”, I said “they must be faithful to what the Lord has shown them”. There is a very big difference.

Let me personalize that. There are hundreds of millions of christians in the world. I am one. The Lord has shown me through the ministries of Watchman Nee and Witness Lee that though all believers are in Christ we are not testifying to the world our oneness in Christ. The Lords speaking to me is that I need to be in the place where all believers are received based on their status solely as a fellow believer. That is why I am a member of the local churches. I do not insist that anyone else join me. For me it is a matter of what the Lord has shown me and for others it is a matter of what the Lord has shown them.

Drake
Drake is offline   Reply With Quote