Thread: Smoking Gun?
View Single Post
Old 10-27-2017, 05:22 AM   #167
Drake

Default Re: Smoking Gun?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Koinonia View Post
Drake, why are you playing games with us? Do you disagree with this teaching, or are you just being deceptive?

(Gideon7, take note of what is going on here. "Minister of the Age" is a smoking gun)
Koinonia,

Based on two comments made recently it forced me to rethink my assumptions.

First one was when someone made the outrageous statement that Witness Lee was our Head. That comment violated the headship of Christ and I became very concerned for the one who made the statement. Yet, I hoped that the statement was made in ignorance and not a conscious fabrication as the latter is blasphemy. Still, I wondered what might mislead a person’s thinking in ignorance that the brothers and sisters in the local churches even had that thought. I realized that the introduction of the term “MOTA” which sounds a lot like POTUS... and has similar positional connotations , like an office only in the church is the source. I then realized that I never actually heard Brother Lee use the term “Minister of the Age” or the acronym “MOTA”. Seeing how important that office would be I searched Brother Lees ministry but cannot find it. Maybe I missed something.... so I asked.

Secondly, unreg said, concerning Brother Lee, that “MOTA paved the way for his rule”. Again, such an important instrument for paving the way “for his rule” was never spoken by the man who allegedly wanted to rule, and it was a term that was first introduced by people who opposed him because they had their own ambitions about being rulers. Also, if MOTA was such a powerful influencer to put one in power then it came a little to late.

Still, I thought maybe I missed something and wanted to see if anyone anywhere at anytime or anyplace ever heard Brother Lee use the term or acronym.

So far, the silence is deafening.

Im not playing games Koinonia. I think you and others are. Let’s just put the facts on the table and then we can decide what to think.

There is no smoking gun, but there is plenty of smoke and mirrors.

Drake
Drake is offline   Reply With Quote