View Single Post
Old 03-02-2018, 04:46 PM   #34
A little brother

Default Re: What Exactly Does a Believer Follow?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Steel View Post
Absolutely... Who am I to discount/disqualify/disrepect/dispise the experience in the Lord, of another believer in the Lord.

Again, absolutely... But only when this is done... In life... And we, by the grace of God, have the Spirit in us, and scripture, to guide us in knowing when it is in life... Or in death.
I am glad that you seem to agree on these points. I do hope you can apply this when responding to some posts here. Sometimes, it appears to me you jump to conclusion too fast to bring up accusations to the posters. But what do I know, may be you have a different way to discern "life".

To me, many concerns raised in this forum are genuine and are not raised out of selfish ambition or "fallen natural man". It is not only about the misdeeds themselves but how the misdeeds are dealt with - there don't seem to be "life" in how the LC leaders handle the matters. These are matters we are urged to voice out as follower of Christ.

Sometimes we all get too zealous and become a bit hostile. That is when we need the peace in Christ. Having said that, there are still matters of right or wrong that simply cannot be ignored in the name of peace or oneness or leave-it-to-God. After all, we are expected to be holy because God is holy. God can be graceful to sinners but He does not tolerate sin.
A little brother is offline   Reply With Quote