View Single Post
Old 09-27-2017, 04:51 AM   #5
aron

Default Re: Ron Kangas Message

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio View Post
. . . Kangas et.al. can rant on condemning all Christians for all times using these false standards, yet LSM has never even lived up to their own standards.
How was Witness Lee "under the limitation of the Body" when he foisted son Philip on LC members? We have false weights and measures at work here.

"When we do it, it's not hierarchy, but when others do it, it's hierarchy." - FTT 'trainer' during the 1980s New Way. It's subjectivism and self-delusion imprinted on one's neighbours; placing restrictions on others whilst avoiding them on oneself.

The solution? The Christ revealed in scripture. "I [Christ] run in the pathways of Your [the Father] commands; for You [ Father] have set My [the Christ] heart free." ~Psalm 119:32. The Obedient Lamb, Jesus who is the Christ of God, knew the freedom found within the divine command. We see Him, and live. And by faith we continue to see as we struggle forward, to follow. Into the freedom of the sons of God. See e.g., Rom 8:18-21.

The limitations placed by Lee et al are counterfeits and frauds. My advice is, refuse them on their face. Don't give them an inch of ground. Stay fixed on the reality of the promise, found only in One alone. Christ is by definition singular. None can ever usurp Him.