View Single Post
Old 10-21-2014, 02:57 AM   #9
Friedel

Default Re: My Testimony: Olvin

Quote:
Originally Posted by Olvin View Post
I challenge all who post here to do this: take your biblical understanding; subtract all the revelation you have received from "the ministry" and consider what you are left with. Can you minister life with that? Do you still see God's purpose, do you yet know the mystery of the human life? I doubt.
Olvin:

Yours is a voice of reason. I am on record as having said that I did not reject Witness Lee and the Local Church primarily because of the teachings but because of the practices. It was all the lying, all the misrepresentation, all the abuse of power, all the wasteful expenditure … I can continue but I stop here.

The general conduct of Witness Lee and those with whom he had surrounded himself unfortunately far outweighs the benefits of his speaking ministry; you just spontaneously developed an aversion to anything Witness Lee. Yet, it is impossible to try and altogether remove what had been deposited of the Lord into your being.

Your only choice was to balance that with God's Word and eventually you were restored unto the Lord. You had to trust Him to remove the dross from your being and to preserve whatever was pure and from Him.

Delight yourself in the good, acceptable and perfect will of God.

Last edited by Friedel; 10-21-2014 at 02:59 AM. Reason: Typo
Friedel is offline   Reply With Quote