View Single Post
Old 09-26-2017, 08:27 AM   #2
aron

Default Re: Ron Kangas Message

My own personal reaction - don't even waste your time with that rubbish. "Limitation" - pffft

The only truly limited person that ever lived was Jesus Christ. He was fully obedient to the Father's will. Only by seeing His limitations before us, up to and including the death of the cross, are we set free. Not from man-made religious programmes. See e.g., Phil 2:7-12

Those who try to impose their "limitations" and "restrictions" on others are just displaying their own lack of self-control. They're trying to transfer their own unmet needs. If you come under them, and accept their limitations and restrictions, they feel a little better. But only Christ can heal them. Not you - don't even try.

So don't play co-dependent to these ministers of need. Just nod and smile and give them a fare-thee-well. That's what I do to the Sabbaterians and the Mormons and the JWs and all the rest who think I need discipling into their religious strictures. The LC's are nearly bad as them, but in some ways they're more pernicious, being more subtle (usually). Less obvious, more crafty.

But they'll try to get you to agree on one of their points, and then when you do, they'll leverage and leverage until you're fully enslaved.

Just smile and walk away.