View Single Post
Old 12-15-2017, 11:28 PM   #60
kumbaya

Default Re: First Post kumbaya

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake View Post
Kumbaya>”If you don't agree with any of this (with all due respect)...why are you on here?”

Kumbaya, it is simple. I am here because I care.

Drake
If you're going to respond to my posts, would you mind responding to ALL the questions I've asked you? bc if you're going to pick and choose, its not a logical or fair argument.

Which you're showing to be a true enforcer of. (If you take that as bait I won't respond).

So.... debate rule #101 (sorry-can't help myself)....

I've made it clear why I care to be on a forum like this- to heal and connect.
I mentioned it seems like you don't need that and you're just disrupting said healing/connection by disagreeing with every experience we had.

But, they are OUR experiences. You have your own but you can't dismiss mine,

So, I told you the reason that I "care" and that I'm on this board but it seems like if you "care" you should go find a board where you can either reasonably provide actual proof or evidence that our experiences aren't the norm or go connect with people who are like minded as you.

So again, we're trying to heal and connect. Well, I am. What are you trying to do? You don't care to heal from pain/connect with like minded people/provide any evidence that our experiences aren't valid or the norm......so, how is that showing "care?"

Do I need to tell you that you're coming off as a bully or do you already know that?
kumbaya is offline   Reply With Quote