View Single Post
Old 07-03-2018, 03:28 PM   #37
Sons to Glory!

Default Re: Doug Krieger testimony

Quote:
Originally Posted by awareness View Post
Ever since Doug claimed he started the c. in Santa Cruz, I've kept up with him. I didn't know him in the LC, I just heard he was running in the upper circle in L.A.

What I've found from dogging him is that he's got a salesman personality, with a pitch. Y'all know how embellished pitches by marketeers can be.

He thinks a lot of himself. BTW, he has books on Amazon, about Bible prophecy. If you ask me, as far as I see, he's got a bad case of The Jerusalem Syndrome.

It's on the web that he's branded as a terrorist for funding an attempt to blow up the Temple Mount.
Actually, the salesman part would seem to have merit. The brother who emailed me talked about some diamond mine thing Doug got them into. He said, "Needless to say, it didn't work out" since the emailing bro is not exactly rich now.

He did seem to like Doug, however (of course, a good salesman is likable). He has a story about them riding around after Doug got his "discharge papers" and I've asked if I could reprint it here - quite the hoot!