Thread: ZNP Blog -
View Single Post
Old 11-30-2018, 03:37 AM   #10
aron

Default Re: The mystery of God's will

Quote:
Originally Posted by ZNPaaneah View Post
God's will: in order that we may be no longer babes, tossed and carried about by every wind of teaching [which is] in the sleight of men, in unprincipled cunning with a view to systematized error;

How do you mature to the point that you are no longer babes? How do you get past being someone naive enough to fall for the sleight of men?
I get the point - we have to get THROUGH getting tossed about. We start out babes, and any Christian teacher with a persuasive message grabs us. It actually was by design that CMW didn't hear of Witness Lee for the first 4-5 months. They were prepping her, by "enjoyment". Eventually you see the real "Lord" of the LC. Not Jesus.

We are to remain NO LONGER as babes. So we go through the "getting tossed and carried about" part. Not fun, rather unpleasant actually, but there it is. The LSM and LC is, in my view, a good example of systematized error. There are, unfortunately, many others. So we learn from our experiences, and go on. And we publish our experiences here, in conversation.

Every August and September, from what I understand, several tens (hundreds?) of thousands of LSM-originated flyers get mailed out to incoming Freshmen at Colleges and Universities across the USA. Most of these students are young, with little experience, and little external guidance. God have mercy.