View Single Post
Old 03-07-2018, 07:17 AM   #367
ZNPaaneah

Default Re: What is the boundary of the Local Church?

Quote:
Originally Posted by Drake View Post
ZNP,

Please provide the reference from Witness Lees speaking for these quotes below..

.... using his “position” as “the apostle” the exercise authority over others.

Since you “quoted” then you must be referring to a quote from Witness Lee, so where did he say that so we can read it for ourselves?

If it is just your opinion you are entitled to it but when you quote as a reference you are saying you have source material.

Drake
A "quote of Witness Lee" includes quotes from John Ingalls and other elders about Witness Lee. I have no interest in quoting them again, they have been referenced numerous times on this forum from JI book Speaking the Truth in Love, and there are writings of other elders that are equally applicable.

There is a quote that I read from Witness Lee in which he thanked the elders for signing the Loyalty Pledge. That pledge is the clearest example of using your position to exercise authority over others. That letter of thanks indicates WL was fully approving of this action and that it was performed with his approval. The letter is published by LSM in one of the elders trainings and has also been fully referenced on this forum.

I have also shared my first hand experience of listening to Witness Lee's "Perfecting Training" messages. Therefore my sources are John Ingalls, my own witness, writings from other elders, and an LSM publication of one of Witness Lee's Elder trainings.

I am not interested in doing anymore than that unless LSM sues me for libel. Perhaps Indiana, Terry or Ohio are interested.

But I find your request disingenuous. You have chastised me for providing too many references concerning Ed Marks, and you have chastised me for being repetitive. It seems fulfilling this latest request of yours would be foolish.

Also, I would like to point out to many who may not be aware of the inner workings of LSM, I was involved in the editing of WL's spoken messages into written messages and am well aware of how thoroughly and completely they were edited to remove many of the the things we heard him say repeatedly. Therefore if you want to get the most accurate and precise quotes of these errors of his you have to actually listen to the messages and not just read the written word. This was the mistake that previous lawsuits have made. They should have poured over the videotapes, but they didn't have the budget.