View Single Post
Old 08-18-2016, 04:47 PM   #17
aron

Default Re: Was I rash to quit the LC?

Quote:
Originally Posted by HERn View Post
Until you are identified as an opposer you can go back.
My advice is, don't go back. Don't look back. Remember Lot's wife.

That group has some strong mojo, don't mess with it. Just stay away from them.

I used to fight all the time with Mormons. They'd be coming down the street and I'd go over and challenge them. Now I just nod and smile and say, "Have a nice day." I'm probably not going to get them to see the light, so why bother. You are touching darkness. Unless you get a real strong anointing, don't waste your time arguing with people whose minds are made up.

The alternative is find someone who's positive, open, seeking, and who you get a real sense of the Spirit. Remember those two walking down the road to Emmaus, and Jesus came alongside? Both of them were wrong, thinking the wrong things, even trying to remonstrate with their new companion, "Are you the only one in Israel that doesn't know what is going on!"

But Jesus stuck with them, and they listened, and their hearts caught fire (Lu 24:32). That's what I want. Not to talk with people who don't want to listen. To me, that's like banging your head against a wall.