View Single Post
Old 01-02-2012, 02:49 PM   #22

Default Re: I had a dream. (Full)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Terry View Post
Since 2001, I have had a recurring dream. It's not a pleasant dream. It's one where I'm in the meeting hall of the Church in ______. Where a responsible brother is speaking about the opposers and looking directly at me. Throughout my dream I am feeling persecution by the innuendo directed at me.

It's because of this dream, when several brothers I had lived with in the brothers house, I could not attend their wedding. I could not step inside that meeting hall, because of the persecution I felt in that dream. Even the short time I was meeting with another locality in 2010, whenever special meetings would take place at the Church in ______, I could not go. Not without thinking I'd be walking into a hornet's nest. Sorry to say, but that's how I feel.
17:15 He that justifieth the wicked, and he that condemneth the just, even they both are abomination to the LORD.

I think this may be hard for you to understand, but these two things go hand in hand. If a crime has been committed and the crime is not kept secret, then in order to justify the wicked you have to condemn the just. This is where we get the term "patsy" from as well as sucker and a whole slew of other terms.

Now why is it that in the LRC they are so concerned about "opposers". The entire concept is ridiculous. What do opposers sit outside the meeting hall with picket signs? Have you ever seen the "opposers"? Do they threaten saints? So why do elders and LSM officials make such a big deal about "opposers"? If you have ever read Macbeth then you are familiar with Macbeth's wife always washing her hands. Her fixation about having dirty hands is not unlike the elders fixation on "opposers".

I once worked at a firm in which many of the executives were supersensitive about you being part of a conversation. We all worked in a large room together, yet they were always afraid someone was eavesdropping on them. They created a very tense atmosphere. Why? Well it turned out they were involved in fraudulent activity. And it was funny the way the entire firm imploded by a very small employee (myself) saying "Boo!". You see, if you are involved in fraud the first person to spill the beans can cut a deal, everyone else loses everything. Hence the tension. Hence the spontaneous implosion.