View Single Post
Old 08-20-2018, 11:46 AM   #51
byHismercy

Default Re: The Mormon Church is "The Church"?

Quote:
Originally Posted by awareness View Post
I guess that verse can be confusing. Is a person born of the Spirit like the wind? Jesus says the wind blows where it wishes? Is that what he means about the person born of the Spirit?

If we add truth shall set you free, it certainly sounds like it.

At any rate, I doubt it means to be joined to "The Church," Mormonism, Local-Churchism, or otherwise.

That aside, what do you think the verse means?
I agree, Awareness...it has to do with our freedom in Christ Jesus....the LC or any one of 'The Church' churches are prisons, doctrinal prisons. But He has set us free in reality....we will blow or go wherever we will....and we are free, regenerated, redeemed by our faith in Jesus finished work, no assembly,no man, has the right to burden us with 'another' gospel, 'another' spirit....we are not constrained to the lie! Set free in our Lord we are....He prepared the way for us....He set good works for us to simply walk in them...He goes before us...He guards us from behind...He even opens shut gates and doors for His gospel to go forth....we are free, and the LC and others who perpetuate falsehoods cannot hold us responsible to doctrine of man....it makes me hoppin mad to see what they teach as truth really is 'spying out our freedom'....
byHismercy is offline   Reply With Quote