Thread: Outer Darkness?
View Single Post
Old 08-08-2018, 09:24 PM   #156
Drake

Default Re: Outer Darkness?

Quote:
Originally Posted by UntoHim View Post
"My dreadful account of my experiences in the Local Churches"? Nah, I never mentioned anything about "my experience" in the Local Church of Witness Lee in recent posts.
Why of course you mentioned your experience in the local churches.... a few hours ago you stated...

Post #139 UntoHim> “Of course our friend Drake is going to say "I never heard such things!" and "I don't recognize that Local Church!" Good for you my man. Glad you lived such a "sheltered church life". But many of us were not so lucky. Hundreds upon hundreds, probably thousands upon thousands, were not so lucky. Message after message, conference after conference, training after training, year after year, it was pounded and ingrained into the hearts and minds of the faithful - Go to meetings, EVERY meeting! Go to the conferences and trainings, EVERY conference and EVERY Training! Memorize the outlines! Buy those life studies! Pray read! Call on the Lord! And most important....believe with all your heart, and all your soul and all your mind that Witness Lee is the One Minister with The One Ministry for The age. Did all that? Good. At least you have a shot at being an overcomer. “

That is pretty “recent”,

Drake
Drake is offline   Reply With Quote