View Single Post
Old 02-16-2018, 09:15 AM   #7
Steel
Moderated Member

Default Re: Greetings and introduction

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio View Post
I left the LC's because there were far too many in the leadership "who don't care for Christ as we are called to ... And therein lies a difference."
And that's fine... You made a choice based on your conclusion of what you understand from scripture, and how what you saw in the leadership of the local church differed to what you understood from scripture regarding the matter.

Ohio... I am not in anyway trying to say you are right or wrong for the view you have in this matter. Your view is between you and the Lord alone. And hopefully, you are today exactly where the Lord would have you be... Just as I hope the leadership of the local churches are exactly where the Lord would have them be.

My concern for you is the same concern I have for all believers.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio View Post
I really wish brother Steel would become a little more familiar with the characters he now defends.
I remember my mom always saying, "If wishes were horse beggars would ride." . . . And for sure I know that scripture tells us that God hates those who lie... And, Ohio... God knows I am not defending anyone or anything... Because He Himself has brought me to see that I have nothing in me to do so with.
Steel is offline   Reply With Quote