View Single Post
Old 08-25-2011, 01:25 PM   #40
TLFisher

Default Re: The Sectarian Mindset of Local Church Leaders

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio View Post
As I said, the current Blendeds are all accomplices to crimes, a host of lies and unrighteousnesses committed to various men of God like Ingalls, and then thrust upon an unsuspecting Recovery full of trusting saints. If every saint knew what I knew, LSM would be shut down today. So, it's no wonder that the Blendeds have no desire to reconcile. It's also no wonder that the Blendeds hope to shut down this internet site, and has assigned its legal team at DCP to do so.
It's more than just those that were quarantined. In my mind those brothers have gone on quite well since 1990 and probably wouldn't want to go back. It's not about the blendeds either. They have too much at stake. Those that left on their own because it was too divisive to remain. No question those that left and those that were quarantined probably have family or family friends still meeting with the LSM local churches. There lies a barrier for any communication; the fear of being poisoned or as I see having the veil removed. As you pointed out Ohio, that was your experience.

As I said the blendeds have too much at stake. Not knowing where their living comes from, I suppose some are supported financially by LSM. So LSM's financial well-being is in their best interest. Without LSM's financial support, what would they do? So it's a given the blendeds have to repeat the same message that's been repeated for the last 20+ years.

Ironically I met with my pastor yesterday for 2.5 hours and he was brought up in the exlusive brethren. Much of what's been said on this forum and concerns I raised about the local churches, for him the terminology is different, but the results are the same as the Exclusive Brethren.
TLFisher is offline   Reply With Quote