View Single Post
Old 11-17-2018, 09:24 AM   #41
awareness

Default Re: WL training centers

Quote:
Originally Posted by Ohio View Post
awareness deserves daily ridicule for claiming to be the forum MOTA -- moderator of the age.

Little disingenuous, matey? I seem to remember asking you a number of times how do you define "mistakes"? Obviously we have a gross semantical disconnect on this point. Normal people have a different definition for "mistakes" than you and LSM have.

When Witness Lee covered his sons' many crimes, and Witness Lee smeared the reputations of other men of God to protect them, are you now for the first time admitting that these were "mistakes?" And when this forum addresses these damages inflicted on fellow members of the body of Christ, you claim that they are "heaping ridicule and derision on fellow Christians."

How about all the ridicule and derision we were subjected to for years in the LC's? Have you heard about "moo cows?"

So many questions that you refuse to answer!
Thanks for your support bro Ohio. Drake is a hefty contender. We've got to tag-team him.

But why? He seems to be happy to just be a moo cow. I just wonder if Lee took HIS virginity???? What say ye, bro Drake, did you loose money on Daystar? Or did you, like me, not believe Lee's pitch for it?